Please see our online booking tool to review our schedule and make a reservation immediately. You may also contact us by phone at 508-247-7402 to make a reservation for your kayaking tour. Due to our paddling schedule, we return most calls in the early evening.
What We Need to Know
If you are as excited as we are and you are ready to schedule a tour, this is what we require from you:
- First and last name
- A phone number that you can be reached at on the day of the tour
- A credit card to put a 50% deposit down to reserve your place in the tour
- Past kayaking experience
- Each participant’s
- Age (17 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight (you must be at least 100 lbs. to paddle a single kayak)
- Scheduled Tours: $60 per person
- Private Tours: $75 – $150 per person
A deposit of 50% is due at time of booking.
All tours must have at least two participants, up to a maximum of eight.
Please notify Cape Kayaking if you need to cancel your tour seven days or more prior to the tour date for a full refund of your deposit. Any cancelations of tours within the seven days, including any person(s) not present the day of the tour, forfeits his/her full deposit amount.
Cape Kayaking will only cancel in the event of high winds or thunderstorms, and we will contact you as soon as possible to reschedule your trip and get you out on the water once it is safe. Cape Kayaking tours will paddle if it is only raining or there is rain in the forecast.